Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Here you go

My understanding is that there are many Chinese workers eager to get a job working for Apple, but not enough positions exist. Doing a stint with Apple is a feather in one's cap, and opens doors for other hard to get jobs. "Designed in California Assembled in China" appears on numerous Mac products, as it does on my iPad. Perhaps needless to add, Apple Stores and Service Centers exist at numerous locations at any single spot all over the world. When a new (assembled in China) Apple product is scheduled to go on sale, potential customers line up at their doors the night before eager to hand over their hard earned money, so Apple must be doing something right,Chinese workers and all.

On another subject, IMO for an outfit such as Magnepan not to have any or enough skilled workers on hand (for any reason whatsoever) to quickly and efficiently perform under warranty repairs is INEXCUSABLE. I own nostill under warranty Magnepan product, so who am I to bitch?, but I'd be willing to pay more for a product if I knew it would be serviced quickly if ever required, as an insurance policy. (And moreover not get all kinds of round arounds as I got last year, when their left hand didn't know what the right one was doing. Restoring and servicing out of warranty products should bring in added revenue, so it needn't be looked upon as Magnepan doing a customer some big fat favor.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.