Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

Try headfi.org

You should really try headfi.org. If you're not familiar with the site it's dedicated to all things headphone related--phones, IEMs, dacs, amps, cables, etc. etc. Has reviews, comments, ads, a marketplace, and thousands and thousands of members versus what seems like a few dozen people here on audiosylum.

The site also has worldwide headphone meets in major cities such as NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco and others in the U.S., London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and others. I've been to six or seven of the yearly meets in Manhattan at major hotels such as the Marriot Marquis in Times Square. Many of the major manufacturers in the world have booths there and you can try out and listen to different items and discuss things with the owners and engineers. I've enjoyed these meets as much as the big stereo shows (remember those?).

My impression is that you are focused on FiiO, which is fine, but it's a big world out there and you perhaps could benefit from greater exposure.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.