Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Bizarre feedback, Rod please help.

Rod, I am a long time member and supporter, formerly with perfect feedback. I recently advertised a Lafayette tube amp for sale. It was marked sold, as it sold locally on Craigslist and the gent picked it up.

Someone that I had no contact with left me a one star feedback with no written verbiage. This is incorrect and a mistake. I just emailed the person that left the feedback who, strangely enough, has been registered since 2014.

I would appreciate it if you would remove this feedback, as you can see, I have had glowing (pun intended) feedback since my first transaction.

Addendum: Rod, I figured it out. The gent threatened me with bodily harm and emailed me threatening messages through the Audiogon system, over a forum post, and they suspended his account. He goes by almost the same user name over there, David99. The one star feedback happened on the same day that he was suspended over there. So it's payback. Fun stuff.

Edits: 10/03/18 10/03/18 10/03/18

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Bizarre feedback, Rod please help. - viridian 18:03:08 10/03/18 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.