Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: More complex system

Hey Sisterray,

Love them. They are the best sounding things in the house. You do need some bass boost IMHO but man they are soooooo clean and effortless. And with some boost, the bass is stellar. Amazon has them like $700 off on prime day and I just saw them reduced like that a few weeks ago. Its like a hifi bargain.

Sure the accompanying energizer is a pain but not insurmountable and before the tumor I was working on getting a custom one made from bottlehead. That said in the current setup the energizer is fine and you can probably see it below the ipad. It just sits there and I have it connected to charge and can listen on batteries if i like but often just listen while it is charging. Ironically, its when using these in a portable setup where the energizer is an issue for me, but no portable system is flawless...

These things just disappear like most electrostatics and i actually prefer not getting my over ears hot an sweaty. There are reviews where they talk about the isolation (from the tips) and the electrostatic detail offering a unique experience.

Here is a pretty solid review though I don't necessarily agree with the conclusion for me:

https://youtu.be/U5dJn7V_4Bk?si=hZQ2qa_s5QxqB5yX

Cut to razor sounding violins

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.