Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: Yes, they are the current version.

I have alway been pleased with, "the sound of Koss" to quote an advertising slogan they used for some time. I never bought more than modest stuff from them, but always got a high return on low investment.

I always enjoyed that the guy, Henry Koss, was a hi fi pioneer, starting out of his New York electronics repair shop , much like sol marantz, inventing high fidelity. At least in New York, my reading didn't mention other countries or locations.

along those same historic line, James B. Lansing, of JBL speakers, invented the coffee break.

He had hired seamstresses from the local garment industry to wind his voice coils, square copper wire wound on edge for maximum density. it was tedious handwork, and he decided to give the workers an occasional break. noting the increased efficiency after such breaks, he decided to make the breaks a regular paid event.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Yes, they are the current version. - beach cruiser 19:14:15 06/11/22 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.