Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: Shure Bluetooth Cable

Cool man! I bet there is a difference. I just have the 16/44 version and the live recording is fantastic. IMHO you are lucky if you have stuff you like that is actually recorded higher than 44.1. I will never have any content I like at that resolution.

As my system has improved through gear and just proper setup I have noticed some lyrics change. One is example is that for years I thought he said "renting a room at the hotel california".. Its clear as day now that is "there's plenty of room at the hotel california".

One song I thought was "these are the knights of the trinity" is actually "these are the Night's holy trinity"

LIke 10 or more years ago I claimed I could hear the difference with 192k mp3 and uncompressed. Tons of people told me there was no way that was possible and basically said I was lying. Then I posted the ABX test results...not a big deal these days but then that was a big deal at least on online forums.

Cut to razor sounding violins

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.