Headphone Heights

RE: ANC phones for long flight; Bose QC45 or Senn Momo 4

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]

'); } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } // End -->
I don't have either of those models, but I have used Bose QC25 and Sony WH-1000XM2 headphones on plane trips. Both did a pretty good job of blocking much of the engine noise, and nearby conversation, but neither did much to block crying babies or pilot announcements. You can see graphs and measurements for the headphone's you are considering at rtings.com. The Bose QC45 have better noise cancellation than the Senns, but the Senns may do better with music.

By the way, I have a pair of Apple AirBuds Pro 2 (latest model), and the noise cancellation doesn't begin to compare to that of my 3 year old Sony headphones. I can listen to chamber music with the Sony headphones while mowing the lawn, but the AirBuds are next to useless in that situation. Over the head ANC devices are always going to be better than earbuds.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]
[ Comment ] [ Edit ] [ Delete ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]