Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Avantgarde Acoustic Trio G3

Hi, the Avantgarde Acoustic Trio G3 graces the cover of Absolute Sound this month.I;ll read the article again but don't recall anything about room size,like maybe a huge arena or really big church with it's efficiency being noted
.The price,then other add ons are 106,000,5,000,49,000.3.900.88,000.
I live in a single wide mobile home and have a relatively smaller living room but still plenty of room for me and audio set ups.I have a beautiful pair of Realistic Black Minimus 7's.about the size of a loaf of bread that could take a tumble down a flight of stairs and still work perfectly.I call them the little Japanese Tanks,25 bucks a pair on Ebay.With a mod of a coil and a cap frpm an article in Speaker Builder mag.,a graph shown shows them flat with about a watt to 80hz.I think Ral[ph Gomez wrote the project article.I'll dig it out later.Absolute Sound states the low end of Avantqarde's at 100 hz.What am I missing? Should the mag. be called the Absolute Sound or the Absolute Audio Art?, or something else? I'd like to hear from you guys or gals about this....thanks a lot, sincerely Mark Korda

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Avantgarde Acoustic Trio G3 - mark.korda@myfairpoint.net 16:10:52 02/01/24 (6)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.