Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Mark...

I'm considering July and August. I won't do it on a Holiday Weekend as I have other plans. The limiting factor is which weekends are available at the hotel. I'm trying to arrange something so we don't have to share the facilities with another group. If we are going to need more than 4 rooms for equipment we are going to have to use the Holdiay Star Plaza as it has the size.

At this time I need to know from any other interested parties if they would be interested in renting a room for display purposes.

We have:

#1 DIYCable in a room.

#2 Chicago Horn Club general room for any equipment.

and tentative attendees:

#3 Bruce Edgar and the Titan

#4 Sound Physics Labs with the Unity and BassTech 7s.

If you want to be added to the tentative list let me know. Room cost is $200/day for display purposes. We have four rooms that are 34x20x9 which are perfect for set-up. There are many other 40x17s and 40x20s which could be used. If you want to see the facilities:

http://www.radisson.com/RAD/Hotel_Directory/hotelMeetings.jsp?hotelID=117&hotelCode=MERRILLV&hotelFeatures2ID=592&packageLevel=3&featureTypeID=4&returnFlag=none&origin=&locUni=

Sleeping rooms I'm told will be $99/night. Depends on which weekend we choose.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Mark... - Kevin P 09:38:06 05/21/02 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.