Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Wide selection now available!

Don't see too many people complaining too much anymore about "not enough SACDs" these days!
We've been treated to a satisfying bounty of great titles the last 2 months, and this might not compare with what's in store next year! The list just keeps growing. Rock fans need to be better served, though.

I, for one, am saturated for now, although my bank account has become unsaturated. I have hit the 50 titles mark, and have far more music on SACD than I could absorb for the next few months!

Of course, the selection of SACDs can always be wider, and we all want to enjoy our favourites in stupendous sounding DSD. If this trend continues, such complaints will become fainter as the range of music gets bigger.

O, Mr. Digitally Challenged, Arise and Be Challenged No More! Verily, you have entered the Kingdom of High Resolution Heaven at the right hour.

Enjoy! And don't forget your Rollerblocks and Powersnakes powercord (or equivalents), to hear much more of what your new SACDs can offer!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Wide selection now available! - DkB 18:30:56 12/04/00 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.