Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: Digital Audio Players (DAP) - Your experience

I agree with the previous post, in that ambient noise is an issue. I'd recommend some wireless noise cancelling headphones, like the Sony. I paired this with the Sony DAP for a trip to Italy in '19, and was very happy with the noise reduction and the lack of a tether. Just made a long, hellish plane ride much more bearable. With the constant drone of jet engines, I can't imagine anyone could notice a substantial difference in sound quality wired or wireless. The Sony cans have a comfortable sound, easy to listen to and relax. Load up your library on SD card, and you're set. Most of my files are 24/96, so I can't take 'em all, but I can get a large slice of the best. Best of luck and happy travels, whatever your decision.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-WH-1000XM5-Canceling-Headphones-Hands-Free/dp/B09XS7JWHH/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=XMEKE8IWJ27G&keywords=sony+noise+cancelling+headphones&qid=1666696645&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjYyIiwicXNhIjoiNC4zNiIsInFzcCI6IjMuODQifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=sony+noise+%2Caps%2C96&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Digital Audio Players (DAP) - Your experience - rrsands 04:18:15 10/25/22 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.