Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

thanks, already purchased some

thanks for the suggestion, but after checking a few of many options, decided to simplify my buying process by eliminating Chinese products and any possibility of slave labor used in any part of creating my simple enjoyment.

I purchased an English set, made of non toxic biocompatible polymer, 3d printed by robot warm pheasant , assisted by human tom c. , $300 bucks.

they work well, exploiting an acoustic labyrinth that goes deeper into the ear than usual, driven by a single driver .

all my previous earphones were mass market jvc of Panasonic in the twenty dollar range, that I liked pretty well, so I really have no comparable high price point merchandise from which to form a comparison, but they do sound very "hi fi" and allow me to investigate the sonic limits of the C crane pocket radio I often use, along with an apple laptop. I require an adaptor to use in my main set up, which is in a misplaced box of unused small parts I haven't seen for awhile. this purchase was never intended for primary listening, but I will check them out from a better source, once I find the adaptor, I think I have a least two, and although not costly, it would be wasteful to buy more.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.