Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: very useful suggestion , thanks for the time

I was all in for the mission creep I was experiencing when considering what to buy, and was kind of warming to the $300 dollar product you suggested, with the only thing slowing my purchase was a concern about driving such a product out of my laptop. I needed more research.

That was until this week end, where after I got settled into the sand at a free concert at the beach,( all cover bands, nothing to brag about) looked down and realized I was sitting on my now buried in the sand earphones.

now I am toying with getting some lower cost ones that popped up when I searched for nano tube construction, which also use printed construction in the body. they don't cost the world , so I figure it might be fun to take a shot with new tech, figuring what the heck, plus knowing that ortofon upgraded their MM2 black cartridge with the same suspension material. it could well be the advanced and unique product claimed.

still deciding if I want to buy Chinese, fearing their exploitive labor practices might surface with low priced precision goods, but perhaps the printed product avoids that concern. also unsure about multiple drivers in some products because crossovers are so difficult .

I also used to have the first solar powered wrist watch on the market, , an analog pre digital minimalist thin design out of Germany, that got lost along the way. It's guys like me that make the interesting old stuff rare .

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: very useful suggestion , thanks for the time - beach cruiser 22:23:14 06/01/22 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.