Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

ZMF Vérité Closed......

I finally received the ZMF flagship Vérité headphones, after the long lead time...... Will provide construction details later, these can be built with a variety (no pun) of wood earcaps and materials of earpads......

Running from a PC feeding a SMSL Sanskrit 10th MkII DAC via optical connection.... Fed through a Quicksilver Headphone Amplifier. (Had to use the Synergistic headphone cable, the cable that came with the 'phones was dead in the left channel. ZMF and Audeze use the same earpiece connectors.)

Took a brief listen, what stands out, at least initially, is the "inner resolution" could be close to state-of-the-art..... The timbral accuracy, in particular, is also on another level..... Listening to symphony orchestra, the background winds and strings, or even the bassline in a live rock show, becomes clearly audible. As does the ambience in the venue. The top end also has the absence of "etched" or "blurred" characteristics that often plague headphone sound.

In spite of being a closed design (ZMF also produces a Verite Open model), the "openness" in the sound will make one forget that it is a closed design. I believe the ZMF Verite Closed provides one of the clearest windows to the music imaginable....

As I stated above, will provide the details later on the construction..... You could choose materials to best suit your sonic and musical tastes.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Topic - ZMF Vérité Closed...... - Todd Krieger 22:41:19 08/07/21 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.