Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

AKG K141 headphones....

I have had these since the late 80's or early 90's and have always loved the sound of them... I have been through 2 sets of pads on these and just recently changed them to a velvet pad from Geekria which I like much better than the leather... Over the years the plastic band shown in the pic has become rather stiff and the headphones themselves have always been heavy on my head and after a while begin to slide down. Which made me start to think how I could make them more comfortable while wearing them... Then I saw on Ebay a hand knitted wool sleeve that you could order, so I saved it and decided to think about it... I got in my car to go to the store and went to put on my seat belt and hooked myself in grabbing my wife's seat belt cover that she insists on having and realized why wouldn't this work on my headphones. So I took it off and tried it and it was just what I needed to take up the slack to make the headphones stay in place and not slide down when I wore them! Then it occurred to me that they make those seat belt covers in wool sheepskin which would be even MORE comfortable than the soft fabric one! So back to Ebay and I ordered one! Initially I was looking for a new set of headphones, but now I may just end up refreshing what I have to be even better!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Topic - AKG K141 headphones.... - TWB 17:11:40 06/29/20 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.