Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

You're right......that's why I use my real name when I post........

although 'Chris' can be a girl's name, too. It's funny, but Michi and Kuma get that a lot and I'm prone to let the person in on the fact that they're each a 'she'.

Touche'!

Have any pictures of yourself that you'd care to post? 8~()

I've got the Denon 1600 and I'm interested in the 2900. This being said, I don't have room for both players in the main system and since the Denon does duty in the second system, it's not a big issue to get a universal player right now. I'd need to sell my Sony SCD-1 when it gets back from the repair shop and then I really wouldn't consider the Denon for main duties, but something with a better PSU and analogue section.

One needs to eliminate as many variables as they can when they compare two products of like nature. From your post above, you didn't seem to really compare the three formats to one another on the same 2900 player.

That another hi end CDP can sound better than a mass market DVDV/A/SACD player isn't too hard a pill to swallow for me.

Good luck with your tests and thanks for sharing.

Chris

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • You're right......that's why I use my real name when I post........ - Chris Garrett 12:15:49 05/16/03 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.