Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: It doesn't matter.

Is this what we've come to in America??? The thought police, speech police? I didn't want this to become a political isssue, but it seems to be. I'm as conservative as the day is long, but this stuff is just plain wrong. Another industry that I operate in, pyrotechnics, is suffering a similar fate. It's attitudes like the one's that I'm hearing that cause me to despair. At least the pyro industry is taking on some of the ridiculous legislation making its way out of Washington. Why are so many in the music and audio industries such weenies? If we do nothing then we deserve what we get. Write to your Congressmen! Elect people that will stand up to this nonsense! I am utterly amazed at the fear this topic has generated, even so much as just talking about it. BTW, pulling the data signals off of the DSP chip in a DVD-A player, to bypass the internal DAC's, in no way defeats CP, at least from what I've read. CP is accomplished before the DAC's so I don't see a problem here. Maybe someone more knowledgeable could enlighten me on this point.

Mike

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.