Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

So you think it was wrong of me to outline which aren't the defective pressings?

The only reason you think it was inappropriate or 'hysterical' of me to outline which pressings weren't cracking was because it gave you a chance to attack me because I don't rub against DVD-A displays in stores and dare touch the 'tainted format'.

If it was DVD-A that had a problem like this, (and it could happen), you'd be all roses.

"RETURN defective items" ... What, for another defective item?

No, no, I understand. If it's DVD-A, it's golden, if it's SACD, it's fecal.

My posting specifying which discs were and were not defective was perfectly reasonable.

You classifying *ALL* sacd's as "crackers" was propaganda.

But, this is a war. So I guess all is fair. So it's fair for you to smear me because I *DARED* post something fucking informative about the format that your Jihad rages against, it's fair for me to say that I hope that your Warners' "Crash! Bang! Boom!" DVD-A develops a fracture while it's spinning, and shatters in your face and blinds you while you're listening to sound-effects whirl about your head amidst a sea of "hard hittin' bass".

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.