Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Teresa, what do you feel you are accomplishing..

by posting this on the DVD-A board? You have an opinion about something. Perhaps you view that as fact for everyone else in the world. If that is the case I feel very sorry for you and your world view. It should be pretty clear to you that music tastes and preferences are a subjective to say the least. I find it quite tasteless that you continue to troll here under the pretext(that only you seem to believe, once again)that SACD is attacked on this board. That is why the formats were separated, so we could say what we wanted without attack by supporters of "the other" format. Not sure why you have such a difficult time with that concept. I am trying to be nice. Once again, this is the DVD-A forum. We don't need drivel about SACD here. We are all very capable of surfing over to the highway if we need to find out about SACD. I try to keep my posts there positive about SACD as it serves no purpose to do otherwise. I support both formats, I have and SACD player, I do not have a DVD-A player. I like the DVD-A sensibilty better, it is less dogmatic, versus the SACD board which is far more dogmatic and less tolerant.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.