Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: in USA: DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998:

Ted I am so sorry I didn't understand correctly. And it's true you said you didn't want to do anything illegal and you knew hacking was illegal. I never meant to imply that you wanted to do anything illegal. I also am sorry that I cannot delete my posts once they are responded to, I hope you understand.

I do believe in fair-use, the ability to make a copy of a recording you own for your own use. But the industry is getting very paranoid.

Anyway to change the subject to a happier one: Can you play Multi-channel audio in your car? I have a nice cassette deck and 4 speakers (2 front, 2 rear) in my car and have thought surround sound would be superb in the car based on the Telarc Circle Surround cassettes which synthesize surround from 2 channel and the sound effects coming out of the back speakers and sometimes even circling my whole car is really cool. I would someday like to have Surround Sound in the car.

What are your thoughts?

Teresa

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.