Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: in USA: DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998:

Teresa,
Since you keep refering to me:
"Ted defeating Copy protection to make Digital copies of protected media could get you in big trouble. I personally would not risk it."
I MUST ask you where the heck do you keep thinking I want to do anything illegal?? I've said twice now that if it is copy protected then copying it is both illegal and likely impossible (without hacking, which is ALSO illegal). ARGH!! Where do you get that I want to do anything illegal????????? Where? I asked whether DVD-Audio (some of which is NOT copy-protected) can be duped for personal non-illegal purposes...that's all. Never asked about SACD, never said I'd hack anything, nothing. I also asked whether a WMA Pro 9 surround file I have could be put on disc to listen to in a car surround that handles WMA.....

I'd like you to stop referring to me and illegality in the same post please, or delete your posts please. You post frequently in this forum, you ought to know better than to throw around legal accusations. Thank you,
Ted

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.