Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: Linn supports SACD, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video and CD but their equipment was not designed to handle DualDisc

Could not agree more and it sums up the posts I've made. I have no intention of buying and playing something over and over even have a thought of what could happen. I have more software than I can buy and listen to and watch between CD, SACD, DVD-V and DVD-A and I can certainly leave a handful of titles with DVD-A content on DualDisc on the backburner until I have hardware to handle it. I don't see what all the fuss is about and why some people take offense to such practical/cautious concerns. It's not like most of what is on DualDisc is exactly audiophile mat'l and I am happy and content to read reviews people post on the audio quality of DualDiscs they buy.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Linn supports SACD, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video and CD but their equipment was not designed to handle DualDisc - HighEndWire 11:10:20 10/12/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.