Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

wow, if that's the way you feel about it, i repent ...

... i would like to apologise for spreading false rumours about filtering and verrance watermarking. obviously i should simply ignore all posts from jimby on this matter. and when ppcmripper detects watermarking on all warner MLP tracks, obviously it is incorrect.

in addition, i would like to admit that i deliberately bought a cheap DVD-A player to give SA-CD an unfair advantage, and when the cheap motor failed, i used it as an opportunity to whinge about DualDiscs. as we all know, there is nothing wrong with DualDiscs - they are in spec, and anyone who refuses to play them is a fool.

i would also like to apologise for wasting all my money purchasing SACDs since as you pointed out SACD is a virus. I should have spent all that money buying DualDiscs instead.

Finally, i would like to apologise for wasting everyone's time with my technically inaccurate posts - i am not a qualified engineer and should never have posted them in the first place. Also, I admit to being a boring swot with no personality when i was at school. I'm actually unemployed, and live in a 1 bedroom apartment. The address that i gave you in my email was actually that of a friend.

Is there anything else i should retract or apologise for?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • wow, if that's the way you feel about it, i repent ... - Christine Tham 16:01:51 09/27/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.