Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Q : Why are fans of The Donnas not having problems playing their DualDiscs? ... A : They are not SACD cheerleaders. ...

I have noticed that several SACD cheerleaders are going from audio forum to audio forum , making posts that imply that DualDiscs are unplayable in many / most players .

These SACD cheerleaders' comments are nonsense .

As I have previously posted in DVD-Audiobahn , I have not had any problems playing the appropriate sides of any of my DualDiscs in any players I have tried them in .

Since the October 26th release of The Donnas - Gold Medal DualDisc , I have been checking The Donnas Forum for reactions to the DualDisc . Over there , just about the only complaint about the DualDisc is the last song on the CD side ( the 11th song ) , cuts off at the 53 second mark ( where there is a known defect due to a mastering problem completely unrelated to the DualDisc format ) .

These fans of The Donnas seem to be having almost zero problems PLAYING their DualDiscs . The entire DVD side , and the first 10 songs , and the first 53 seconds of the 11th song , on the CD side , are playing properly in almost all of the wide variety of players owned by these people .

There are lots of topics posted at The Donnas Forum that include discussion of the PLAYING of the Gold Medal DualDisc . Feel free to read all of them . I have included a link . Click it . Then click on " All Things Donnas ". Currently , on page 4 , there is a topic " A bit of trouble with the CD " that has received over 60 responses .

It is obvious to me , that SACD cheerleaders , in numerous audio forums , are posting nonsense about DualDisc because they realize that their little SACD world is about to collapse , due to the advent of the much superior DualDisc .

LOL

ZS KEKL

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Q : Why are fans of The Donnas not having problems playing their DualDiscs? ... A : They are not SACD cheerleaders. ... - ZS KEKL 21:36:36 11/05/04 (84)

You can not post to an archived thread.