Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: No more DVD-A from BMG

"You have made an assertion that you still refuse to back up."

Ridiculous. I merely stated that someone else's assertion, which you parroted, was not backed up with any verifiable facts. This is indisputable.

"For my part, I am open as to the whether Philips may, or may not, have an MLP license, but you have steadfastly been unable to shed ANY light on the matter."

Nonsense. I told you to go look at the licenser's website to see if Philips' name was there, figuring that since you are such a genius you'd be able to find it for yourself. Are you now saying that you are unable to find a particular website? How come? I found it easily enough.

"Suit yourself. You do not have many supporters here (and I include HH as well), and it's easy to see why. You have as much credibility as a legless centipede."

Unlike you, I am not looking for supporters, nor do I need cheerleaders. I'm not a zealot bouncing between two forums carrying the torch for the "purity of future audio transmission." But since you need supporters for your crusade, let's see who you've got: ZS KEKL and Plush.

Congratulations. You three deserve each other.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.