Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

i've downloaded the trial copies of both yesterday

... I kind of found out about them by "accident" whilst searching for something else.

Both looks interesting, and cheap. Audio DVD Creator is from the same guys as DVD Idle Pro and DVD Region Free - it looks like a low end audio only DAD authoring tool for US$39.95.

it seems to offer same facilities as Sony DVD Architect (which is no longer available separately other than in a bundle with Vegas). it claims to support imports of 96/24 files, so should be interesting.

DVD+Audio seems to be again a low end audio only DVD authoring tool coupled with the upsampling features from something like Samplitude or Sound Forge. I don't know if it will support an import of 96/24 but it will certainly generate a 96/24 DAD.

Of the two, I think Audio DVD Creator is closer to what i want (no frills simple to use authoring tool for generating 96/24 DADs - i supply the 96/24, i don' want any resampling) - if it works i might buy it.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • i've downloaded the trial copies of both yesterday - Christine Tham 00:51:14 06/18/04 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.