Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

i had no idea

that the fact that i think that MC audio can be as good and in some cases better than 2-channel audio made me *not* a true music lover! oh, and the fact that i feel in some circumstances that video can enhance the music experience. . . .

for shame, to think that all these years i've been so deluded! all those hours i've spent listening to quality MC recordings - all those hours i've spent watching my super furry animals and cornelius dvds (GASP - they're in multichannel DTS as well - a double whammy!!!) where i was telling myself that i was loving the music - i was, in fact, wrong. i wonder how a became so fooled to begin with?

i can only thank you for showing me the error of my ways - that having an open mind about the (sometimes limited) application of new technologies excluded me some ever really loving music!

i guess the only worthy penance, according to your impeccably flawless teachings, will be for me to destroy any video display devices in any listening environment i may have, and then to ritualistically burn the extra three-point-one channels of evil while begging the gods for forgiveness. once cleansed, i'll go out and make sure any digital devices i have are properly tubed because SS digital is just too damn harsh and grainy. once that's done, if the god of high-end audio - notransisticus - sees fit, maybe i'll be allowed to start loving music in the way that only you, the exalted one, are able to do so far.

i can only hope.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.