Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: do you know if bronze will support gapless tracks

BRONZE has gapless. If you have an older version, you might think about upgrading. I can't remember when I put it in and whether it has been in there from the beginning (I'm at home and cannot check). Keep in mind that even if we write the tracks to the disc gaplessly (joining all the gapless tracks into one long PGC), some players (my Toshiba 4700, for one) do not play gaplessly. This is something that we have no control over. In my case, when the Toshiba hits a new program (in a chain or the only program in a chain, with slides or without, mlp/pcm, multichannel/stereo - it does not matter) it puts a gap in. I have tried discs made with discWelder and those made with the MEI and Sonic systems - same result.

>... as well as fixing some of the authoring bugs i encountered with eric's disc?

I read that entire thread and I could not figure out what the bugs are. Could you spell them out for me? It sounded like Eric put some silence as a first track ... well ... it's just confusing.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.