Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: Off topic...

I've heard the name, but I confess that my aviation interest/knowledge really started with things that went supersonic and had afterburners with big flames coming out the back. Now, however, I've kind'a outgrown my schoolboy fascination with fast military jets turning & burning etc. (I even went through the rigors of R.A.F. officer training academy when I was 18, where there were pictures of Spitfires and WWII heroes all over the place).

Now my job is totally directed towards the commercial aviation scene, but to be honest, even that industry is getting a bit mundane these days. Hey — maybe the fast-moving music biz will be my next calling? :-)

But I have to say that the sheer massive scale of the Farnborough or Paris Airshow, and the endless corporate hospitality — no expense spared — that goes with it, is something I think no other industry can beat.

On this subject, this evening I’m off to Toulouse in France with about 100 other journalists to Airbus Industrie for three days of briefings (and of course, the French cuisine). And if I have time, I’ll try to log in to the AA, after filing my stories. Naturellement.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.