Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: Good Question

But it will still be illegal... Copyright laws will still be broken, even though you pay $5 a month.

And it's the principal of the thing. Why should law abiding people be forced to pay yet again for the criminals?
We're already doing that in so many other aspects of life, but that's certainly not a reason for just keep adding on. That's not a way to solve crime.

See it this way... For $5 I can almost get a CD from CDWow. This means that each month I shall sacrifice one legal purchase, because some people don't want to do like me and pay for their music. How is that fair?

Next time you buy a car, do you want to pay a little extra, so that your local car thief can get a copy of your key and a GPS tracker, so he doesn't have to break the windows of your car, which he found using the GPS tracker, when he breaks in to rip your car stereo?

I'm already in a way being incriminated by the "copy protection" schemes on CD's. I'm not gonna get even more incriminated by paying money so thieves can continue breaking the law.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.