Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

you're a man of a few words...i like that...

here in good'ol US of A we'll talk until your ears drop or post until theres no bandwidth left :-) le silence est dor nest ce pas :)?

I understand that these flip disk thickness are well within established spec (to such extent that even those a few sigma off will still remain < max tolerance) but some players are not, hence the *expected* incompatibility..curious to see what they quoted as the incidence rate, which is really the important question???

i guess the player manufacturers had to cut corners to...not make those disks fit :-)

As for the IP issue I thought that the DVDs had been using the "concept" of dual side for a while irrespective of the type of content...may be not...

Regardless, going from these 2 points to extrapolate a market share adoption failure of the hi-rez dual format/dual disk..seems a bit premature...theres the media spin for you IMO..whats your feel about it from what you read/know/own experience with dual disks?

Have you tried a hirez dual disk what did you think?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.