Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Pioneer DV-563A problems; What Pioneer's customer service rep says

Called the 800 number and first spoke with a repair technician who said he knew nothing about the problems with the 563A and newer DVD-Audio titles. Then I spoke with a customer service rep named Henry who said he'd never heard of the problems either and told me to take the player to a Pioneer service facility. In other words, I got the big blow-off from Pioneer. When I told these folks what I'd read here regarding a firmware update, they knew nothing about it. In fact, I had to keep correcting Henry when he continually referred to my problems with "movies." Clueless idiot. I guess those of us with 563A players and unplayable DVD-Audio discs are screwed. Unless, of course, we all call Pioneer en masse. Here's the phone number again: 800-421-1404. Good luck everybody -- Pioneer doesn't care.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Pioneer DV-563A problems; What Pioneer's customer service rep says - rstamberg@earthlink.net 10:20:14 03/29/04 (4)

You can not post to an archived thread.