Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: New Warner releases= Major Problems

You may wish to contact Pioneer to see if there is a firmware upgrade. There are compromises in most universal players. That is why in my main system I have separate hi-rez players and will do the same in the basement when I finish it (already have a DVD-A player). I have a universal player (DV-47A) in the bedroom system that feeds other places via a speaker switcher and I have ltd. space. DVD authoring is a bit different from the std. put in and push play like the CD format and that is why some of us like the SACD format since it is like CD in that regard with higher fidelity. Has Pioneer even put a group button on the remote yet? Their past players have not been the most user friendly for either DVD-A or SACD (when one needs to go into a menu to determine what portion of a hybrid is to be played). Some of Warner's releases before the above allowed the use of the audio button (via the way they were authored) to toggle between the mixes. Have you tried this?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.