Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: ..just silence posted by SgreenP@MSN.com on May 3, 2021 at 20:42:25:
Oops, sorry, I should have also mentioned to check for cross wiring or shorts in the cable. When testing any type of cable, be it AC, speaker, interconnect, Y etc., you have to also make sure you don't get beeps when the probes are on spots where you shouldn't have continuity. I've even come across products wire backwards. Hence the diagram.
Hopefully the new cable will work fine.
"I know just enough to get into trouble. But not enough to get out of it."
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - ..just silence - SgreenP@MSN.com 19:33:53 04/30/21 (9)
- RE: ..just silence - SgreenP@MSN.com 14:37:52 05/02/21 (6)
- RE: ..just silence - Jonesy 13:28:38 05/03/21 (4)
- RE: ..just silence - SgreenP@MSN.com 18:01:35 05/03/21 (3)
- RE: ..just silence - SgreenP@MSN.com 17:37:58 05/02/21 (0)
- RE: ..just silence - Jonesy 12:06:52 05/02/21 (0)
- RE: ..just silence - Story 04:41:40 05/01/21 (0)
- RE: ..just silence - Jonesy 02:41:03 05/04/21 (0)