Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

My 30 dollar ham fest finds today.

These are some of the tubes I got in the lot for 5 dollars that I am going thru
I got all these caps for 7 dollars. There are tons of the kidney bean mallory and cde caps which are film and foil and sound fantastic in the mix. I got several 160p spragues,and several ERO caps that fisher used in the 500c. These caps are all new and test perfect.Many of these are used in the sherwood 5000s,and I leave many of them in as they are excellent.There are several other types but the white ones,I can sell on ebay.

What you see here cost me 23 dollars exactly.I found an old HP scope that was horizontal and it had a pair of tele 12at7s and had 3 6922s amperex,a 4 12au7 teles,a pair of 6922 teles,an amperex 12ax7 aluminum plate with full top getter that sounds fantastic. I just took the tubes and gave him 10 dollars that he wanted for the scope. I then got that lafayette crossover for 3 dollars. Then he sold me 3 bags of tubes for 5 dollars. So far,they had a quad of 7591s,the 6sn7s that you see,and I just started going thru them. I got a brand new RCA 866 in box for 2 dollars the you see and the chokes cost me 3 dollars.

"
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" H. L. Mencken

Edits: 06/20/10

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - My 30 dollar ham fest finds today. - Michael Samra 11:49:24 06/19/10 (6)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.