Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Klipsch Jubilee

Funny, my fish signature is a Bonefish and the only place they are found in the continental U.S. is Florida. It's a Saltwater fish that likes warm water.

I use the complete Oris Orphean System, which includes the 'M5' Passive crossovers for the Mid range and Tweeter both contained in one BMS Driver. I use an Active crossover for the Khorn Bass Bin and Horn, that is built into the Hypex Bass Amps.

I have never heard Volti, but am very much aware of the history of Volti... I remember when Greg of Volti got onto the Klipsch forum.. He started refinishing Khorns... He was mostly a woodworker back in those days and did a great job refurbishing cabinets.

What I would do if I were you, is get onto the Oris Forum and they will provide you with a lot of answers to your questions and provide you with a lot of plots of the Orphean System... If you asked on the forum if anyone had an Orphean System in Florida that they would be willing to audition, I'm betting you would have a good chance of getting to hear them.. The forum is : http://forum.bd-design.nl/

You'll have to register and get approved to post on the forum. The forum is actively monitored by the Owner of Oris Bert Doppenberg - He will most likely respond to all your questions.... they are located in the Netherlands.

Edits: 07/11/23

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.