HTTP/1.0 200 OK Content-type: text/html

Can't connect to database, trying again....HTTP/1.0 200 OK Content-type: text/html

Can't connect to database, trying again.... RE: EAR HP-4 headphone amp - PAR - Headphone Heights

Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: EAR HP-4 headphone amp

I would guess that they are pretty rare due to the original cost etc. So a used one on offer is going to be tempting for those that have the means given its heritage. Any Tim de Paravicini design is worth auditioning.

Interesting capability too having 2 high impedence headphone outputs and 2 low impedence ones with both single ended and balanced ( via transformers) inputs. I think this was originally one of their designs for recording studios.

The cost is pretty much comparable to EAR Yoshino's upper end pre-amps with the (expensive) chrome fascias. So, roughly, given the components and similarity of construction, the price is understandable.

I have read one review only of it and it was pretty ecstatic. I would love one should I ever have the money.

One thing that I am sure of. Given their construction standards it will probably last forever.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: EAR HP-4 headphone amp - PAR 04:57:20 07/20/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.